Account Manager, Ipswich
The Company – Account Manager
A leading, and well accredited marketing agency are looking for a proactive and driven marketer to join their growing team. These guys offer a lovely, supportive working environment with real opportunities for progression, as well as personal and professional learning opportunities, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular reviews and promotions and funds to support a healthy lifestyle.
The Role - Account Manager
You will be responsible for delivering and overseeing social media strategies and you will play a key role in supporting the development of new business and growing accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and nurturing key client relationships to gain good rapport and trust.
- Managing social media accounts and developing social media strategies.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading documents.
- Managing and mentoring junior staff members.
- Working with other team members to produce creative and effective campaigns.
- Staying up to date with latest trends, identifying the key media relationships and thinking creatively.
- Planning and managing in-person and virtual events when required.
The Requirements - Account Manager
To be successful in your application you will have experience in managing multiple projects at once, have excellent copywriting skills, working knowledge of social media, be willing to mentor junior team members, and be a real all-rounder across the marketing mix.
This business offers great flexible working options, and hybrid working is here to stay with these guys! Their office is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.