Account Manager, London
The Company – Account Manager
We’ve partnered with a large internationally and global reaching Communications agency to help find their B2B Account Manager to work on and deliver global B2B work for one of the world’s best-known brands and the agencies largest global clients.
The Role – Account Manager
- Day to day client liaison with a range of marketing, PR and technical stakeholders globally.
- Delivering creative, integrated campaigns on a global scale across industries for one large client.
- Manage content programmes including mapping out themes, keeping up with trends and developing strong messages and reviewing copy for white papers etc
- Manage and promote major client events
- International agency management such as planning and testing campaigns with other markets
- Work closely with the design team to create digital content such as animations, graphics and video.
- Line manage a team of Account Executives supporting them to develop skills.
- Strong communicator and client handler who is comfortable advising clients in complex organisations.
- A proven track record in managing and developing a successful and efficient team
- Self-motivated and able to hit the ground running
- A background in delivering creative, digitally led B2B communications
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered for the right candidate! Their office is commutable from Watford, Cambridge, Stevenage, Croydon, Epsom, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.