Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £46k plus benefits (Perm or Freelance)
This renowned advertising agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a small multi-disciplinary team, working on continent spanning campaigns with international clients. As an agile unit, they bring an entrepreneurial spirit to working with clients but with the benefit of drawing on the resources of the wider group to provide a full service offer.
You will work across a number of exciting pieces of business. These include a key piece of business in the destination marketing field, encompassing foreign direct investment; working with a large UK company going through a brand transformation and a major new client win for a respected and high-profile tourism brand. These roles will give you the opportunity to take the lead on business, stretch your strategic understanding and be part of big changes for clients.
You will build relationships with clients, their partners and internal teams to provide campaign support on all preparation, production and delivery elements of integrated campaigns spanning, film, print, digital. The accounts will be fast-paced and require great organisation skills. You will work as part of an overall team, involved in the strategy and creative development, playing a critical role in creative execution and delivery.
- Build strong relationships with key clients and become their go to person. Work with clients and your BD to agree business direction and priorities.
- Project manage that business direction through to completion in the agreed timeframes.
- Support on the development of strategy and creative solutions, building a clear understanding of the broader strategy and participating in shaping individual project briefs with your strategist.
- Take an active role in how work is presented and the development of presentations, be able to discuss and deliver client feedback confidently to the team
- Campaign production and delivery lead, working in close partnership with the producer and trusted to deliver without close oversight – a safe pair of hands
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, marketing, strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Production management experience in delivering integrated campaigns, international experience preferred but not required
- Strong digital experience
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A proven track record in project management and organization
- Resourceful problem solver