Client Relationship Manager, Work from Home – Up to £50k dependent on experience
This fast-growing digital agency is filled with some of the most talented people in the industry, and they’re now on the lookout for a fantastic Client Relationship Manager. If you’re ready to grow your career, develop new skills and deliver incredible work for clients come join them as a Client Relationship Manager and be a part of the future success of their incredible business.
They have a flexible work from home policy and unlimited annual leave.
We’re looking for a commercially driven Client Relationship Manager who would be responsible for building a first class team as well as guiding, managing and motivating cross functional experts on a daily basis. You will drive collaboration with clients and internal teams to coordinate customer implementations and meet customer requirements on time, and efficiently.
We’re looking for someone with an understanding of HR with client servicing team leadership experience who is able to help us build a team and then manage and support both the client and the internal team needs.
This Client Relationship Manager will:
• Be responsible for supporting in managing the wider team, helping solve client concerns, and delivering a seamless client experience.
- Develop the team to support clients reactively and proactively, within the scope of the teams individual roles.
- Build a robust structured team through an understanding of recruitment processes.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the team, providing support and guidance.
- Plan and implement of retention strategies.
- Set and implement client servicing standards and expectations.
This Client Relationship Manager will have:
- A blend of strategic and executional experience - someone that is used to the balance of BAU tasks and responsibility of team management.
- At least 3 years in an agency environment.
- Proven leadership experience, you can really inspire and motivate a team to work at the highest standard delivering sparkling results.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and get the most out of the team.
- Key relationship-building and communication skills
If you’re the Client Relationship Manager we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible quoting AP993.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com