This job is archived
(Archived) Account Manager (Lifestyle PR)
Account Manager (Lifestyle PR) – Up to £38k DOE plus benefits
This agency is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, they connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. They deliver award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets. They need a new Account Manager to join their team.
This Account Manager must have passion for the lifestyle space: street culture, fashion, music, sneaker, and a love of pop culture. You’ll have an ear to the ground and be knowledgeable about the latest trends.
As an Account Manager on the lifestyle PR team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of your accounts. You are the central component in the team, ensuring the smooth delivery of all campaigns and you display strong skills in both managing up to ADs and down to AEs. You are responsible for driving your accounts forward and you are always one step ahead, managing the overall workload ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
The responsibilities of this Account Manager:
- Ensure that accounts are run as smoothly as possible
- Day-to-day contact with your clients
- Being the central cog in your team to ensure actions are identified and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the client always feels they are getting the best, most professional service possible
- Provide informed counsel to clients
- Viewed by clients and peers as a trusted member of the team
The experience we’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Expertise in the roles of PR, sponsorship and marketing and how they shape our deliverables
- Understanding of how to interrogate and answer a brief creatively and how to position and articulate ideas to the client with clear strategic thinking
- Have strong knowledge of media and being aware of all coverage from initial sell in to delivery and oversee the reporting process
- Manage and drive rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of social media platforms and the digital landscape
- Work to ensure that campaign activations are delivered on time and within budget, flagging early any issues or concerns to ADs
Are you the smart and ambitious Account Manager this agency need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS670.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.