Account Manager, London – Up to £42k Dependant on Experience.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager to join this well-established marketing agency. They’re known for devising, developing and delivering comprehensive solutions to help clients meet their unique business goals. They now need an Account Manager to help manage to broad range of clients.
As Account Manager you’ll be responsible for managing projects and building client relationships, helping them get projects over the line on time, every time, whilst always keeping an eye on the brand. You’ll be integral in delivering campaigns, supporting senior members with strategic projects and managing the work flows through the agency.
The day-to-day responsibilities for this Account Manager include:
- Planning and management of marketing projects, individual assets and campaigns both on and offline, including print, web, email, social media and display advertising
- Prioritising and managing clients’ expectations
- Writing all briefs for the creative team and reviewing creative to ensure it answers the clients need and is on brand
- Presenting new creative to clients, and providing insight or background
- Producing cost estimates and managing budgets to keep projects profitable, recognising early if a request is out of scope
- Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news
- Looking for opportunities to offer added value to clients
As Account Manager you will also have the following:
- Experience of working at account manager level for minimum 2 years
- Experience of working on both sides of account management - client service and project management, this is 100% a mixed role
- The ability to truly understand your clients, what makes them tick and what keeps them awake at night
- Ideally, integrated experience across digital, social media and marketing communications
- Strong written and verbal skills
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a small agency
- The ability to work collaboratively
This Account Manager will also be working for an agency that puts it’s employees first, offering benefits such as:
- The chance to bring your own creativity and style to the mix
- A positive and fun work environment
- The opportunity to work with a mix of well-known and up and coming brands
- Breakfast, snacks and endless coffee along with a well-stocked beer/gin fridge
- Private Health Insurance via Vitality
- Pension scheme via Nest
- Macbook work computer and iPhone
- A bonus structure
If this sounds like the perfect Account Manager role for you, please do get in touch quoting job reference SP084.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com