Account Manager, Central London / Remote - £40k DOE plus benefits OR freelance
One of London's most successful independent agencies is looking for a highly ambitious Account Manager to make their mark. You will be the key contact working across three high-profile but very diverse accounts.
At this creative and strategic agency, you’ll work on fully integrated projects. We want an Account Manager who’s comfortable with a real challenge and has a big desire to be part of an agency that wants to push themselves and their clients.
This agency has grown rapidly recently and is continuing to increase in size. They’re committed to becoming a big player in the industry. This Account Manager will blend insight, ideas, and creativity to create profitable campaigns for huge brands that engage customers and influence behaviour.
Responsibilities for this Account Manager:
- Client Management; continuously nurturing and growing client accounts, building trusted relationships, working with existing clients alongside pitching for new work
- Financial Management; monitoring of budgets and financial forecasting on accounts
- Project Management; working across various teams within the agency to ensure a fluid and successful project process, from initial proposal writing through to delivery of work
- Business Development: contributing to new business activities, growing accounts and
- Supporting pitches to bring on new clients
Requirements for this Account Manager:
- Solid agency track record with exposure to digital and integrated campaigns
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to organically grow accounts
- Great admin and financial management of your accounts
- Ability to work autonomously and drive projects end-to-end
- Curious about learning more about the industry, their clients, and the world around them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Are you the Account Manager we need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS675.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.