Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Senior Account Manager – London / Remote - £41K DOE plus benefits.
The world’s leading creative content production company is looking for Senior Account Managers, to make the best work brilliantly. They combine craft, insight, and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
As part of the Client Services Department, Senior Account Managers play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of your accounts. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and be responsible for managing projects from brief to final delivery on time and within budget. You will be client-focused and require good communication, organization, and time management skills to manage both your clients and internal departments, while always focusing on quality, process, and profitability.
The key responsibilities of this role:
- Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and internal departments
- Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, agencies, and clients.
- Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or AccountDirectors
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Traffic & Transcreation
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the brand
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
- Experience of working in a Localisation, Talent Management, or Production Management role.
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Strong numeracy skills
- Prioritization, time management, and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, proactive, and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com
London, London, United Kingdom
We are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. We focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. If you're looking for roles within integrated and digital agencies please get in touch. We understand what each of our clients look for in their employees. We listen to candida...