This job is archived
(Archived) Account Executive
Account Executive, Harpenden –
The Company – Account Executive
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join a well-established and innovative agency in Hertfordshire, which has an impressive client portfolio working with some really well-known brands!
With excellent benefits and hybrid working available, now is the perfect time to join!
The Role – Account Executive
- Supporting the wider Account team
- Client and project management to produce strong quality creative work
- Support clients including preparation, calls, and contact reports
- Creating and preparing briefs, proof-checking work, and project coordination
- Various other admin tasks such as filing and calendar organisation
Requirements – Account Executive
- Ideally 1 years’ experience within a creative or marketing agency
- A marketing qualification or some experience in marketing is essential
- Knowledge of print and digital marketing, although full training will be provided
- Strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
This is a really great time to join this thriving agency and work in a dynamic and energetic team. It offers excellent career progression opportunities and an enriching environment.
Due to their location, this role would be most suited for candidates living in or near Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn, Hitchin or Luton. For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.