Account Executive, Cambridge -
The Company – Account Executive
A brilliant and established Cambridge based agency, going through sustainable growth and with a lovely plant filled office, excellent location, with parking options and good progression, are looking to further expand their team.
This role is perfect for someone who has a relevant degree and wants to start their career in marketing or has experience in a similar role!
The Role – Account Executive
The purpose of this role is to help to manage content, design, digital and marketing projects to tight deadlines, liaising with clients and internal teams.
Day to day, you could be…
- Overseeing flow of projects, working to client timelines, pulling project reports, staying within budget, and ensuring smooth flow.
- Supporting a full mix of client projects across video, digital, print and more.
- Offering support when needed on a mix of marketing activities.
- Supporting wider team on ad hock projects and proving valuable support across the team.
You – Account Executive
To be successful you must have:
- A relevant degree or 1+ years’ experience minimum in a similar role.
- Experience with managing multiple projects, content creation, campaigns, and analytics.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and organisational skills.
Offering 3 days home working, this role is commutable from those based in Ely, Huntingdon, St Neots, Haverhill, Royston, Duxford, Peterborough, Hitchin, Stevenage, Barhill, Biggleswade and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.