This job is archived
(Archived) PR Senior Account Executive
PR Senior Account Executive, London -
The Company – PR Senior Account Executive
We’ve partnered with a large internationally and global reaching Communications agency to help find their Senior Account Executive.
The Role – PR Account Executive
- Be a key point of contact for clients and be able to own and lead specific projects as well as day to day account activity.
- Research executive speaking and media opportunities
- Draft and develop content for platforms such as linked in
- Crisis management
- Produce excellent written content such as press releases, social media content, briefing documents and communication plans.
- Support on new business pitches
Key Requirements – PR Account Executive
- The ability to manage multiple clients with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience across media, social and digital
- Ideally agency experience
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered for the right candidate! Their office is commutable from Watford, Cambridge, Stevenage, Croydon, Epsom, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.