Junior Account Executive, Central London / Remote – Up to £26k DOE plus benefits
One of London's most successful independent creative agencies is looking for a highly ambitious Junior Account Executive to make their mark. You will be the key contact for internal teams and clients alike working across a variety of high-profile and diverse creative and strategic accounts.
We’re looking for a Junior Account Executive to join this agency’s client services department to manage projects and make stuff happen, effectively and efficiently. Not simply those who get them from A to B on time and on budget, but those who have the ability to help shape the strategy and unlock creativity, whilst building meaningful and lasting relationships internally and externally.
This Junior Account Executive can expect to be involved in all areas of the business; from researching brands, to helping shape big ideas, from helping to manage the clients’ expectations to helping to project manage TV shoots and content production. No two days are ever really the same.
The outline of this Junior Account Executive role:
This Junior Account Executive will receive on-the-job training in account management ‘101’. But their 101 is different to most. Naturally, it covers classic project management from Client brief to delivery, including status documentation, contact reports, budgets, briefs and timing plans. But it will also include things such as:
- How to build effective relationships
- How to be an compelling communicator
- How to build distinctive brands
- How to spot and nurture big, effective creative ideas
- How to be commercially-minded, from financial forecasting to managing cash flow
- How to work and negotiate with suppliers
What we’re looking for in this Junior Account Executive:
- Strong interest in marketing, creativity and communications
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Google Suite
- Curious about learning more about the industry, their clients and the world around them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verba
If you’re the Junior Account Executive that is entrepreneurially-minded, passionate, creatively-driven, able to lead and inspire and on a mission to do things differently, and better, you’ll fit in fantastically here.
Please get in touch quoting job reference SS689.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com