Account Executive (Marketin)
Only 20 minutes South of Guildford. Established but growing Surrey and Sussex border based, full-service marketing agency, Silverback Studios is looking for an Account Executive/Internal Marketing Co-ordinator for a fixed term of 12 months, to cover a period of maternity leave. Working closely with the Creative team for a diverse range of clients, B2B and B2C.
We are looking for someone who is fun and as passionate about Design and Marketing as we are!
The Account Executive will manage and nurture long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. They will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The Account Executive will also have a keen interest in marketing and social media and will be responsible for running the day-to-day internal marketing and social media co-ordination.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Account Management
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships and maintains regular contacts
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Overseeing and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives on budget and on time
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports on account status
- Collaborating with managers to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Writing studio briefs and occasional copywriting (when not using specialist)
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issuing escalations as needed
- Working with company CRM and other software
- Liaising with accountant, chasing debtors list where needed and drafting invoices
- Internal marketing and social media
- Create awareness of and develop the Silverback brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the troop in delivering agreed activities
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Lead social media meetings and run the social calendar
- Run social media channels (e.g., Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bold: Not afraid to take risks, to be courageous with powerful, intelligent design
- Collaborative: Works well as part of a team and with clients
- Genuine: Is respectful to others; colleagues, clients and suppliers alike
- Instinctive: Approaches each project with a fresh pair of eyes and purposeful mindset
- Playful: Doesn’t take oneself too seriously and enjoys a light-hearted environment
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Contract Type: Fixed Term, 12 months
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per year
Benefits: Casual dress, On-site parking
Apply with a CV and salary expectations.
You may have experience of the following: PR Account Executive, Marketing Account Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Account Executive, Marketing Executive, PR Account Manager, Marketing, Public Relations, B2B, Business to Business, B2C, Technology, Social Media, Marketing Agency, PR Agency, PR Executive, etc.