Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This leading Customer Experience / Direct Marketing agency is on the look out for a new Junior Account Director or established Account Director to join the team! The agency creates smart, behaviour-driven ideas for brands. Combining big data, emerging technology and strategy with creativity to deliver meaningful experiences across the entire customer journey.
As Account Director, you will be leading one of the agency's most important accounts. The role requires involvement across strategic customer journey planning, creative development and production as well as helping to support the senior client services team on larger initiatives, such as reimagining the next stage of the rewards programme.
What you'll get:
- Working on a range of projects from small tactical campaigns to large customer journeys across a range of channels.
- Working with a number of internal stakeholders from planning, creative, client services and production.
- Responsible for multiple client relationships and inter-agency relationships ensuring that the agency works collaboratively to deliver and present fully integrated work.
- Able to drive work forward and spot opportunities for more work.
- Ambitious - someone who wants to grow in the role and the agency.
- Amazing offices
- Work from home opportunities
- 25 days holiday + a day off for your birthday and office closure between Christmas and NY
- Free breakfast, deals on gym memberships and shopping discounts
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Prioritise employee's health and wellbeing with a range of weekly HIIT sessions, guided meditations, wellness webinars, personal development coaching etc
- Strong commitment to training and development with regular talks and wider initiatives.
Currently this role is fully remote and the agency offers flexibility for the future.
If you are a solid Senior Account Manager with creative agency experience looking to step up to Account Director or you're already an AD looking for a new challenge, apply today!
London, London, United Kingdom
We are experts in digital, direct and integrated marketing recruitment and provide a first class consultative service to both candidates and clients. If you are looking for a new role in marketing and want to find out about the best roles in London then Direct Recruitment have the experience and contacts to help you.