Client Director, Central London / Remote – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
This leading agency work at the intersection of brand and experience design. They create brands that connect with culture, customers and colleagues. They help brands do this by combining data science, design thinking and creative magic. Are you the brand and design focused Client Director (Account Director) they need to make exciting things happen for their clients?
This Client Director will join a team that’s responsible for cultivating the conditions that allow the business to do the best possible work for their clients. This includes leading client relationships, diagnosing client issues, identifying opportunities and challenges, maintaining high client satisfaction and work quality, driving agency profitability, and team satisfaction.
This Client Director will become an important part of that, using strong communication, impeccable organisational skills, a sense of drive and momentum and strong strategic ability to lead the team in delivering mutual success for both the agency and their clients.
As the Client Director you are an ambassador for the business. On a daily basis, you’ll lead relationships with their clients and internally. You’ll be expected to demonstrate a strong point of view on all facets of the work – across strategy, design and implementation - and strive to create a positive and energetic environment that enables your team to make the best work.
This Client Director role will incorporate the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all clients
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of their organisation, their business objectives and strategic goals for the year ahead
- Lead the day-to-day running of the client engagements, managing workloads of your team and within the studio, demonstrating an assertiveness to manage client expectations and business requirements
- A consummate professional and diplomatic client partner, willing to challenge clients on briefs when appropriate
- Lead by example, creating a collaborative team environment amongst all employees, and building strong relationships with your direct team
- Contributing in a way that supports an inclusive culture which embraces diversity of thought
- A fun and engaging person to have as a colleague
- Keen to get involved in agency and team culture, driving new initiatives
- Possessing good judgment, integrity, empathy with people, drive and enthusiasm
- Become a trusted partner to your day-to-day clients and teams internally
- Act as the point person for the agency’s research and trend tools, building relationships with partners and helping to keep the team abreast of latest features
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking. Your accountability for actively helping their agency make money; organically and through new business and new offerings
- Robust and timely management of financial admin including tracking profitability of active projects and project revenue forecasting
- Setting and enforcing the gold standard with your colleagues in the Client Management team
- Assertiveness in flagging any job issues to the Managing Director
- Collaboratively working with the Leadership team to spot new revenue opportunities
The skills, attributes and experience we’re looking for in this Client Director:
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to digest information and to identify insights and opportunities
- Strong presentation: clear and compelling presenter, competent
- Strong written / communication skills
- Collaborative & growth mindset
- Positivity and proactiveness
- 6 years brand experience including digital
Are you the ambitious Client Director this award-winning agency need right now? If you’re the big-hitting Client Director this big name in ad-land needs then please get in touch quoting job reference SS655.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.