We're looking for an Account Director to help us manage our growing roster of clients and put in place the processes that will help us be more efficient and grow.
You'll be an integral part of the business, working closely with the two founders and the creative team to deliver projects on time, on budget and beyond clients’ expectations. It’s a role with lots of room to make it your own, with the potential to develop the role much further.
We want to learn from you (probably quite a lot!)
Mineral Creative is a design and advertising agency. We're a small, friendly team based near Brighton Station in the heart of the city.
We produce digital and print marketing material and advertising for a wide range of clients, from hotel chains to broadband providers and bathroom/kitchen manufacturers. Our work includes brochures, advertising, POS, websites, motion graphics, copywriting and much more.
- An energetic, confident people person. A good presenter who’s used to taking briefs and meetings to Director level and building relationships
- A highly strategic, creative, design and brand conscious thinker who can set and define clear directions for others to follow and likes finding solutions to problems
- Used to managing, enthusing and inspiring creative teams, managing clients and spinning plates
- You understand brands, audiences, integrated design and communication
- You’re well versed in all (or nearly all) the marketing channels available to clients
- You know how to deliver what a client needs and understand their business objectives, challenges and business strategy
- You can write great copy, presentations and reports and handle day to day client comms with ease
- You’re keen to identify and grow new business opportunities
- You’re always considering how we can improve what we do
- Experienced with project management tools and how to improve processes and efficiency
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign) an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint