Freelance Entertainment Senior Account Director
£400 – £400 • daily
Freelance Entertainment Senior Account Director, London / Hybrid working. £400 per day
This agency is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, they connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love and work with the coolest sports brands around.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Account Director. Along with a passion and expertise in music, entertainment and brand marketing, they’re looking for someone to lead across big brands, delivering major, multi-layered campaigns. You’ll have a breadth of knowledge that encompasses PR, partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and influencer engagement.
As a Senior Account Director, you will have:
- Strong PR experience leading a global account in the lifestyle entertainment
- Experience in the culture and music space, preferably with beverage brand experience
- Must be able to lead a team and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Talent management experience
- A robust, integrated skillset and breadth of knowledge that extends beyond PR into the wider marketing sphere, covering partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and influencer engagement.
- You have extensive experience in being the account lead across big brands, well versed in delivering major, multi-layered campaigns for these brands.
- Hyper-organised, revelling in the detail and express huge levels of passion and enthusiasm for your work.
- Demonstrate an ability to write with flair and can craft strategically sound presentations, whilst delivering innovative and creative solutions for your clients.
- Deliver work to the highest possible standard, motivating your team and keep client satisfaction high. You have an awareness of global culture, current trends, media and technology.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Account Director are:
- Strategic planning, Creative idea generation, Delivery and implementation of UK & international PR campaigns
- Event management and delivery, Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand / media)
- Talent negotiation, management and contracting
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns & influencer engagement programmes
- Budget management / ownership, including monitoring and reconciliation (plus fee negotiation)
- Display a sophisticated understanding of how PR enables clients to achieve their business objectives and provide competent counsel against their commercial deliverables
- Have a strong knowledge of media being able to offer your team and client council on the media landscape and fully understand media’s needs and requirements
- Maintain strong relationships with key high-level media across all relevant clients
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the social media / digital media landscape – in relation to your client’s digital presence and objectives
If you’re the Senior Account Director we’re looking for please get in touch quoting AP1038a.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service