PR Business Director - Lifestyle Brands
Up to £80,000 • yearly
Lifestyle PR Business Director - £80K DOE plus benefits – London Hybrid
This agency is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, they connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. They deliver award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets.
You must have passion for the lifestyle space: street culture, fashion, music, sneaker, and a love of pop culture. You must have an ear to the ground and be knowledgeable about the latest trends.
As a Group Account Director on the lifestyle team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of your accounts. You’ll have strong PR, influencer, social and media management expertise, for this opportunity. With previous experience of working on big brands. You are responsible for driving your accounts forward and you are always one step ahead, managing the overall workload ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
Core responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the briefing of junior staff, delegating and assigning specific roles against campaign tasks and deliverables
- Play a central role in developing creative campaigns that achieve the client’s strategic objectives
- Maintain regular communication with main client contacts to establish a relationship of trust, ensuring that you are viewed as a source of sound strategic, creative and operational advice
- Strategic and creative development of client campaigns
- Overseeing the implementation and delivery of campaigns including financial control of budgets
- Primary point of contact for clients, dealing with the majority of senior level relations and counsel
- Managing teams on both a day-to-day basis and a wider level, using experience and knowledge to aid the development of junior staff
- Overall budgeting on accounts including estimation, tracking, billing and forecasting
- Playing a broader role in company business including new business and staff development
- PR, campaign, and influencer experience
- Strong knowledge of the media, social media and digital landscapes
- Love of youth culture, pop culture and an ear to the ground for the latest trends
- First class communication skills, including document writing and presentations
Apply for this fantastic opportunity quoting ILS089b
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service