Account Director, Cambridge -
A rapidly expanding full-service agency, based in the beautiful outskirts of Cambridge, are looking for an Account Director to join them in their exciting and aggressive growth plans. The agency pride themselves on their effective branding and strategic offerings, and have impressed companies of all sizes with their can-do attitudes and broad marketing expertise – they have the awards to back this up! Coming from an agency background at senior account manager or director level, you will be keen to hit the ground running in a proactive, varied and locally renowned agency.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Efficient day to day management of an existing and varied portfolio of clients
- Having real input into client strategy
- Driving forward new business
- Daily management of the wider team, managing schedules and work to both a deadline and budget
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong agency experience
- A full understanding of the marketing mix
- Will be a commercial and strategic thinker in order to develop new and existing accounts
- Experience with digital marketing, website development, and knowledge or brand and creative campaign development
- Line management experience
You will be forward-thinking, constantly striving to improve and develop the agency’s service, and remaining up to speed with latest developments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing agency with an enviable reputation, and even more enviable team! Due to their location, this role will be best suited for those living in Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Milton, Waterbeach, Newmarket, Royston, Bar Hill, St Neots, Peterborough, Saffron Walden and other surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.