Account Director, Ipswich -
The Opportunity –
An award-winning PR & marketing agency is on the lookout for an AD to join their team.
You will have at least 4-5 years’ experience in a professional PR environment and you’ll be an outgoing and enthusiastic individual, it is also essential that the chosen candidate for this role will have a background within energy, utilities or eco.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an agency with an enviable client portfolio across a range of sectors (you’ll be heading up the renewables accounts.)
Their open plan office offers a fun and vibrant place to work; as a small team, all successes are shared and they’re passionate and enthusiastic about what they do.
The Role –
You would be responsible for handling the renewable/energy accounts for the business.
- Taking charge of client communications, maintaining client relationships
- Planning and delivering results to meet commercial targets
- Overseeing the commercial cycle and contract process
- Ensuring services exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Ideally 5 years of comms/PR experience in a client facing management level role, or in house PR and comms position
- History of working at a strategic level
- Track record of PR and comms results either in house or agency
This position offers remote working, with the need to attend the Ipswich based office just once a month!! – There is also the option to be in the office a couple of times a week if locally based
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.