PR Account Director, London -
The Company – PR Account Director
We’ve partnered with a large internationally and global reaching Communications agency to help find their PR Account Director.
The Role – PR Account Director
- Leadership of corporate reputations account teams, overseeing corporate reputation programmes, developing multi-market campaigns and thought leadership.
- Identify leads and growth areas within both existing and prospective clients
- Drive sustainable focused campaigns for multi-national organisations
- Overseeing client programmes and driving creative campaigns
- Leading new business pitches
- Direct media engagement strategy for clients
- Full responsibility for overall financial management
Key Requirements – PR Account Director
- A background in corporate PR / reputation management
- Experience in handling complex client issues
- Strong commercial awareness
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered for the right candidate! Their office is commutable from Watford, Cambridge, Stevenage, Croydon, Epsom, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.