Associate Director, London -
The Company – Associate Director
We’ve partnered with a large internationally and global reaching PR & Communications agency to help find their B2B Associate Director to lead and deliver global B2B work for one of the world’s best-known brands and the agencies largest global clients.
The Role – Associate Director
- You’ll work with the senior team and play a lead role in client servicing and team management.
- Delivering creative, integrated campaigns on a global scale across industries for 1 large client.
- Developing complex multi-market plans, sizable budgets, and campaign concepts
- Using both strategic expertise and hands on ability you’ll deliver and manage complex business marketing and communications campaigns which drive awareness and demand
- Analyse client briefs, strategies, campaign concepts and budgets.
- Acting as the day-to-day contact for director and management level clients.
- Strong communicator and client handler who is comfortable advising senior clients in complex organisations.
- A proven track record in managing and developing a successful and efficient team
- Self-motivated and able to hit the ground running
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered for the right candidate! Their office is commutable from Watford, Cambridge, Stevenage, Croydon, Epsom, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.