Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Global Director of Languages, Central London – Up to £95k dependent on experience
This huge, international agency is the leader in transcreation. They manage the leading brands around the world. Your career would be propelled at this amazing agency. Are you this agency’s next Global Director of Languages?
We’re looking for an experienced senior leader to manage, develop and innovate this agency’s Languages and Localisation function.
As Global Director Languages, you’ll be responsible for the overall leadership and strategy of the Languages and Localisation function globally. You’ll play a central role in the business and be pivotal to the smooth running of all language operations, new business initiatives, cross regional resourcing, operational excellence, financial ownership, and defining strategy for improving and implementing new services and technology.
This role supports the following core Language Services areas:
- Technology and Engineering
- Quality and Talent Management
- Global Service Delivery
- Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role is a key leadership position of the Languages and Localisation team and reports into Hogarth’s Global Chief Production Officer.
This Global Director Languages’ responsibilities are to:
- Commercially lead the Languages and Localisation function and deliver against growth an ROI targets – with full P&L ownership
- Generate leads and lead sales opportunities where expert Language services is a key part of the offering
- Understand customer requirements and evolve our solutions accordingly
- Define and maintain a strategy that continually embraces new technologies and innovation and evolves the application of language services across our proposition
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to help prepare budgets and schedules for Language and production workflows, vetting internally on viability and risks
- Provide guidance and feedback on Language services scope of work and best practices
- Foster the adoption of new practices, frameworks and technology as it applies
We want a Global Director Languages with:
- Experience in the localisation industry managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- a robust understanding of MT, translation, transcreation and cultural insights, including CAT tools, TMS platforms and terminology management
- Previous involvement in rolling out strategic actions to enable delivery efficiencies in the Localization industry
- Experience in managing a team of senior stakeholders ideally across different regions
- Highly organised, independent, proactive and process-driven
- Hands on management style; able to pivot between the detail and high-level strategy
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity and an evolving landscape
- Exceptional presentation / data visualisation skills building out strategic proposals for clients senior stakeholders with meticulous attention to detail
Please do get in touch quoting AP999 when applying for this Global Director Languages role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
London, London, United Kingdom