Account Director - 12 months
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows. You should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice and have a strong commercial acumen.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Global Client Lead.
You will work closely with Account, Production and Transcreation teams.
- Slavic or Scandinavian Language Skills
- Relevant experience (creative or production agency)
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role is preferred
- Worked on global brands
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Agency experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Prior people management experience
- Problem solver
- Good networking skills
If this is the sort of Account Director role you’re looking for please get in touch quoting job reference ILS027.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com