Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Brand Media Partnerships Manager, Central London - £30-45k DOE plus benefits
This event and discovery platform for students is looking for Brand Media Partnerships Manager to help drive growth across the brand side of their business. Their mission is to bring great content to students, the creative solutions team is responsible for building out opportunities with clients whilst also activating events sampling and media campaigns on campus.
This Brand Media Partnerships Manager role will sit within the brand team at native and will work closely with them to upsell and cross-sell 360 integrated brand campaigns. Whilst media sales will be at the core, this role will allow you to work across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced fun environment.
Key Responsibilities for this Brand Media Partnerships Manager:
- Deal promptly with all inbound inquiries regarding advertising opportunities at media
- Seek out opportunities to upsell and cross-sell opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities with the brand team
- Build a database of client leads that can be easily filtered and managed to support outbound marketing activity
- Proactively allocate time each day to conduct outbound activity generating new business opportunities and growing revenue
- Diligently manage all bookings once confirmed to make sure that media partners / SU’s fulfil the media booked on time and to a high standard
- Liaise with media partners to gather evidence and data relating to the performance of media booked
- Communicate fully with finance to ensure all orders are invoiced correctly and promptly
Desired Experience and Skills for this Brand Media Partnerships Manager:
- You will be comfortable working to targets and will be able to confidently negotiate with clients to maximize sales revenue
- Worked in media partnership (not essential but will help)
- You will have worked in a new business environment and demonstrated your ability to work closely with clients in a consultative manner.
- Ideally have an understanding of Students’ Unions and their media - however, this is not essential
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM software would be an advantage
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com
London, London, United Kingdom
We are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. We focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. If you're looking for roles within integrated and digital agencies please get in touch. We understand what each of our clients look for in their employees. We listen to candida...