Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
We have been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key. RSM has recently won a multi-year contract with the University of Bolton, and is looking to develop a small but passionate team on-campus.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Bolton, BL3 5AB
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k dependent on experience (plus bonus structure)
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client’s business objectives
- Strong content writer and great communicator
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- At least four years’ experience within marketing (with proven success record)
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Experience with email marketing providers, such as HubSpot
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Pride in your work, and being accountable is essential
About the role:
This role is for someone who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and has a passion for both digital marketing and self-development.
Do you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be their newest addition? Then you could be just what they need!
You must live within a 45-minute commute of BL3 5AB for a suitable work/life balance. Post probation one day a week can be working from home!