This job is archived
Freelance Social Media Director, Working from Home, 2 month contract, Up to £300 a-day DOE.
We are on the hunt for a Freelance Social Media Director to take full ownership of some ground-breaking campaigns for one of the world biggest advertising agencies. If you have experience within influencer marketing or youthful campaigns, this role is the one for you!
This Freelance Social Media Director will be part of a small team, helping design and run a programme of campaigns, including influencer activity, paid advertising, and content creation angles. The campaigns are very much international, covering 5 European countries as well as the USA.
The successful Freelance Social Media Director would be plugging in to the rest of the team (designers, creative, producers, etc.) whilst also taking ownership of the social activity. The perfect Freelance Social Media Director will be someone who is happy to get his or her hands dirty, but also enjoy plotting the ‘big picture’ of the activity.
This Freelance Social Media Director will have the following:
- At least 4 years’ experience working on creative campaigns
- Experience working on podcasts, gaming, youth marketing is preferable
- The ability to source and recommend influencers in different countries
- Media/Planning and Buying experience also preferable
- Experience in paid advertising (Paid Search/Social or Media)
The successful Freelance Social Media Director will be someone who is:
- Able to stand their corner and make tough decisions.
- Someone who is happy to get involved in all aspects of the campaign (creative, producing, designing).
- Someone who is able to plot campaigns from ideation all the way through to production
- Able to manage teams of Creatives, Social Media Manager, Designers etc.
This Freelance Social Media Director role is a great opportunity, for the right candidate, to work on really meaningful campaigns worldwide that can help shape many people’s futures.
If this is the sort of Freelance Social Media Director role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP066.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com