Senior Marketing Specialist, Milton Keynes -
The Company - Senior Marketing Specialist
Brand Recruitment have partnered with a global B2B software and technology organisation are seeking a digital marketing and content focused Senior Marketing Specialist to join their growing marketing team.
The role will be based remotely currently, with a maximum of 2/3 days in their Milton Keynes office in the future. The company in question are highly renowned in their field and have an open, honest and ideas focused culture.
The Role - Senior Marketing Specialist
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the wider team of 5, you’ll be responsible for implementing the digital and content marketing strategies, including:
- The creation and end to end management of multi-channel campaigns
- Analysing and evolving campaigns
- Developing engaging, through leadership content for the purpose of inbound and lead generation
- Managing the website and social media channels, and implementing wider digital marketing strategies
- Developing events and webinar strategies
Requirements - Senior Marketing Specialist
- A minimum of 6 years marketing experience, covering digital, content and campaign marketing
- A marketing background in software, proptech or property.
- Demonstrable experience in campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, with a driven attitude and hunger to assist the team in continually propelling forwards.
This position is currently fully remote, moving to 2/3 days in the office and the rest remote in the future. Therefore, due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Aylesbury, Wellingborough, Newport Pagnell and Bletchley.
Ts and Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.