Senior PR Account Executive, Oxfordshire -
A leading and growing PR Agency based in Oxfordshire are looking for an innovative and creative PR Account Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for supporting the account management of an excellent portfolio of clients within a busy and fast paced agency environment. The successful candidates will need a confident personality and great written communication skills.
As a Senior PR Account Executive, working within the wider account team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Producing high quality and accurate content for both online and offline channels such as: web, blog, press, articles, news releases and print
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients, whilst supporting the acquisitions of new business opportunities
- Ensuing work is delivered both in a timely manner and to a high quality
- Executing factual and engaging press releases to maximise positive engagement for clients
- Recognising and targeting opportunities to drive media opportunities for clients and influencing media for heightened exposure
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- B2B media relations and digital PR experience is a plus!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator and excellent organisational skills
- Experience delivering multi-channel campaigns is a bonus
With a competitive salary, great flexible working opportunities, and really strong career progression opportunities, it’s the perfect time to join!
Due to the location of their Oxford based office this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Bletchley, Brackley, Banbury, High Wycombe, Witney, Northampton, and most parts of Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.