Global Marketing Manager (Contract), Huntingdon -
A global organisation with life sciences, are looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join on an initial 9 month maternity cover contract. You’ll be vital in the delivery of key marketing strategies, integrating with digital teams and accelerating business objectives.
This is well suited to an analytical and driven marketer who values customer centric marketing.
- At least 2-4 years experience within a marketing position for a life science organisation
- Expert experience within tactical marketing plans and campaign delivery
- Exposure within enabling sales and driving improvements in business performance
- The ability to hit the ground running and work collaboratively with a dynamic marketing team
- Develop and deliver multi-channel marketing plans for selected regions within your portfolio
- Working with the wider team on segmented marketing campaigns and supporting materials
- Executing customer centric content to drive engagement, ensuring smooth journeys and continuous improvement
- Driving marketing affiliate campaigns and building relationships with partners
- Collecting key market intelligence and utilising for effective marketing campaigns and engagement plans
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office, this is most commutable from those in Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Cambridge, Biggleswade, Royston, Baldock, Letchworth, Bedford, Milton Keyes, and those in surrounding towns and villages.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.