UX/UI Designer (Software) - Remote, Bedford -
Please get in contact to discuss salary and package.
The market leader within education software, working internationally and nationally, offering a variety of solutions across mobile, android and iOS products, are looking for a UX/UI Designer to support with the transformation of their leading product.
Working predominantly home based with occasional office visits, this is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic UX/UI Designer, with ambition, creativity and lots of drive.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in a UX/UI Designer role, for a commercial product
- Working in an Agile environment
- Carrying a relevant degree ideally and evident skills within Adobe, Sketch and wider visual software’s such as iRise, Fireworks, Balsamiq, InDesign and more
- Exceptional knowledge of UX Design
- Evidence of working in an outcome focused model, quantifying impact and results you have driven
- Tenacity and ability to drive change, having worked within an Agile environment
- Demonstrable skills driving user research and adapting to customer needs
- Creativity, we’re looking for curious designers with a tenacity for improvement
- Developing and designing brand identity, design patterns, usability testing and language for core products
- Shaping their market leading system and driving the evolution to a cloud based model, alongside a brilliant team who will support with the development of design language, patterns, usability, testing and more.
- Prototyping and testing designs, visualising an ideal user experience and working on delivering
- Working closely with users and recognising opportunities for progressive changes within the product
- Driving wireframe and protype solutions
- Working in an Agile working environment and promoting a culture of dynamism and innovation through confidence to experiment with products and stay ahead of trends in the market
- Maintaining best standards across UX, excelling on data analysis, research, further product design and recognising opportunities
This is the most exciting time to join a global, profitable and fast growing scale up, working on a fundamental product and driving transformation.
Ts and Cs
This is a huge opportunity to join a market leader and innovative software organisation, leading an ever-growing team and making huge changes.
Predominantly working from home with occasional Bedford visits, this is a highly commutable role. Please get in touch to discuss salary and package.
This is commutable from those in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bletchley, Luton, Stevenage, Cambridge, Corby, Banbury, Aylesbury Peterborough, Coventry, Oxford, Watford and more. You must be able to commute several times a month to Bedford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.