We are looking for a bright junior planner with strong research skills and a bright strategic mind. The position will include audience and market research, competitor reviews, insight hunting, creative brief writing and internal communications support.
You'll have around 1-2 years’ experience and be looking to step up and take more ownership of your work. This is an opportunity to develop in this role and shape the future of the agency.
The Planner Role
- Support the strategy and creative teams in delivering outstanding work
- Summarise, simplify and structure complex content to tell a clear story
- Develop compelling and credible arguments to support agency insights
- Understand the market, audience and competitors of our clients
- Stay up-to-date on relevant category innovations and trends
- Produce a variety of documents including briefs and presentations
The Planner Candidate
- Curious, creative and passionate
- Have a genuine interest in the tech industry, brands and its impact on people
- Knowledgeable about the advertising industry
- Eager to constantly learn and progress