Digital Marketing Executive, North of Royston -
We are recruiting on a retained basis for a highly respected manufacturer, working in the medical field… who are by far the market leaders in their space and are growing from strength to strength.
Innovators within their sector, creating a plethora of innovative products, are on the lookout for a driven marketer to join their team. They’re based in a ‘somewhat rural location’ out in the countryside, so people with their own transport would be best to consider.
Offering strong training and development and progression within the company, there is no better time to join them as the embark on a journey of expansion across marketing and the wider team.
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their new marketing team. The function is currently quite small but set to quadruple in size over the course of the next year.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage and develop campaigns from start to finish
- Manage the website content development – upload and produce fresh and innovative content, with strong SEO.
- Measure the success of campaigns and produce reports on results using tools and analytics
- Manage social media accounts to increase engagement and to encourage inbound leads
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A degree if at all possible (ideally in business or marketing) though not essential
- Experience working with various digital tools such as CMS, CRM, SEO, Google Analytics
- Data driven and an analytical mindset
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who can implement their skills and really progress within the company. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.