Digital Marketing Assistant with hybrid working, varied role in the legal sector
This popular, global leading law firm are seeking a bright individual to join their digital team in London to assist the wider marketing and business development function. This role is varied with a mix of supporting other members of the digital team, as well as managing your own workload and will give the successful candidate great exposure to a range of digital marketing activity. The role is ideal for somebody who is tech savvy and looking to kickstart their career in digital marketing with some experience of working in a professional services/business environment. key responsibilities will include publishing content to the firm’s website and social media platforms, using a wide range of tools to report on and measure success of digital activity, generating and sending out branded communications and generally helping to support and manage the firm's digital platform.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the writing, scheduling, and publishing of content to social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Support for ad hoc projects being run across the digital team.
- Using analytics and reporting tools to produce reports and analyse performance/engagement across our digital channels (Google Analytics, Siteimprove, Hootsuite).
- Using our email marketing systems and CRM systems (Tikit and InterAction) to create branded newsletters, briefings, and event invitations.
- Using our content management system to maintain existing and create new website content.
- Assisting with optimisation of content for search engine optimisation.
As well as the firm’s unique culture and it being a fun environment, they have a supportive network and are ahead of most firms in the digital marketing world. This allows them to run more engaging campaigns than elsewhere in the sector and in this role, you will play an important part in future campaigns. Experience working in a business environment whether in a previous role or in a work placement is desirable.