Brand new BD & Marketing Assistant role aligned to the Business Division. International law firm. London based with flexibility. Competitive salary.
Brand new BD and Marketing Assistant role in an innovative and popular law firm. The role will support on marketing campaigns for the firm’s Corporate and Commercial practices as well as targeting clients in the Charity and Luxury Brand sectors. The role will have a heavy emphasis on campaigns, and the firm have already run a range of fantastic thought leadership campaigns this last year, with a heavy focus on technology and sustainability.
The BD and Marketing Assistant will:
- Support BD Managers in developing marketing strategies for the group
- Develop high profile marketing campaigns
- Carry out market and client research
- Organise events and webinars
- Train lawyers and PAs on their use of the CRM systems and digital marketing tools
- Collaborate with various teams, such as digital, comms, PR and brand, on projects, as needed
This role would suit a junior marketing and BD assistant/administrator, from a professional services or FS background. This role could perhaps suit a graduate who has completed a relevant placement year or internship. Candidates must possess strong project management skills and be confident working with senior stakeholders.
The BD Assistant will be given interesting projects to work on from day one, to support in their development and progression. We’ve seen plenty of people grow their careers in this firm, and the Senior Managers offer a nurturing environment for junior talent.