Business Development Executive, new growth role with hybrid working in top global law firm.
Aligned to real estate, employment, and tax.
This popular, global leading law firm is recruiting a business development executive to join its real estate, employment, and tax departments. This business development executive role provides support on day to day and strategic marketing and business development activity for these key areas of the practice, including involvement in campaign management, client development activity, pitches, events, and sponsorship. This is an exciting new position with opportunity for growth and networking in close cooperation with the global BD team. The firm celebrates multiple approaches and points of view as well as believing that diversity drives innovation, and it is building a culture where difference is valued.
- Acting as a key point of contact and ambassador for the practice with the wider business.
- Establishing a close and effective relationship with the lawyers and partners within the practice.
- Producing bespoke pitches and other client development presentations/content.
- Coordinate practice directory submissions, credentials, and marketing collateral production.
- Supporting the BD Manager on key client initiatives for the practice groups.
- Support the management of practice MBD budgets, including reporting of ROI.
Experience in marketing and business development within a legal/professional services/partnership environment is required. The successful candidate needs to be innovative, commercial and value the work that they do.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with Stevie Barter at email@example.com or give her a call on 07949718021.