£45-£50k - Are you passionate about the environment? Do you have excellent PR & Communications experience, do you speak fluent French? This is a role with purpose, working for a company who are helping the world become more environmentally friendly?
We’re seeking a creative, resourceful and driven PR Manager who likes challenges and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will report to the Head of Communications and will work directly with numerous brand partners and consumers within the French market.
The Public Relations Manager will be responsible for developing and ensuring the execution of high-quality strategic media relations campaigns to promote the company and all the good work they are doing. As well as consumer side, you will also work B2B and with brand partners across France.
- Manage and develop a small team of PR Executives within the French market
- Ensure the PR team operate an effective reactive and proactive press office for France
- Good knowledge of the sustainability sector
- Development and implementation of a robust PR strategy and engaging media relations campaigns
- Maintaining strong relations with the media relations
- Act as a spokesperson to the press
- Strong external comms skills
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- 4 + year’s Public relations experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken French.
- Strong relationships with the French media and or UK media, key trade and local outlets.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- A demonstrated interest in sustainability and or the environment.
- The opportunity to work for a company that are making a difference to the environment.
- Friendly and highly supportive team.
- WFH options.
- 25 Paid Holiday Days.
- 2 Volunteering Days.
- Quarterly Team Building.
- Online Yoga and activities.
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary.
- Casual and upcycled work environment.
- Start date – ASAP.
Please apply on line or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361 206 for a chat through the role.