Head of Digital Optimisation, Slough -
A household name with worldwide name-recognition is searching for a Head of Digital Optimisation to join their team and help drive their ambitious growth plans.
If you’ve not used their products yourself, you will certainly have someone in your life who has. Their consumers are extremely loyal to the brand and passionate advocates of their products. They’ve been a dominant presence in their market for many years now but that doesn’t mean they rest on their laurels – they’re continually looking for new ways to grow the business and ensure it remains relevant for its current customers and offers something new to potential customers.
They are also known for being a fantastic organisation to work for and are passionate about ensuring the wellbeing of all their staff.
As Head of Digital Optimisation, you would be responsible for leading the digital optimisation of their websites and app, ensuring a positive customer journey throughout and driving conversion rate optimisation.
This is a strategic role overseeing a team of 3 direct reports and external agencies, but we’re also looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in when needed.
Day to day, your role could look a little something like…
- Evaluating the website and app analytics to drive conversion rate optimisation and sales
- Improving the website and app to enhance the customer journey and experience of digital products – encouraging dwell time and browsing of the wide array of products they offer
- Devising strategies to ensure the continued leadership of this organisation and their dominance in the online space
- Managing and mentoring your 3 direct reports, ensuring they all understand their responsibilities and offering coaching and support to help them achieve their goals, when needed
Candidates must have at least 10 years’ experience in a senior ecommerce or digital optimisation role for a B2C brand and be confident influencing at senior levels.
You also need…
- Proven line management and agency management experience
- Exceptional knowledge of site optimisation, site conversion and product development to decrease abandon cart rates and increase sales
- Significant ecommerce, digital trading and omnichannel development experience – with proven experience optimising traditional websites for desktop, mobile and tablet and also apps
- Strong analytics experience and a proven track record of pushing an analytics focused approach
T’s & C’s
Their offices are ideally located for those commuting from Slough, Windsor, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Reading, High Wycombe, Ascot, Frimley, Woking, Camberley, Farnborough, Henley-on-Thames, Guildford, Wokingham, Beaconsfield, Watford, Harrow and Twickenham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.