Brand Media Partnerships Manager, Central London - £30-45k DOE plus benefits
This event and discovery platform for students are looking for Brand Media Partnerships Manager to help drive growth across the brand side of their business. Their mission is to bring great content to students, the creative solutions team are responsible for building out opportunities with clients whilst also activating events sampling and media campaigns on campus.
This Brand Media Partnerships Manager role will sit within the brand team at native and will work closely with them to upsell and cross sell 360 integrated brand campaigns. Whilst media sales will be at the core, this role will allow you to work across multiple disciplines in a fast paced fun environment.
This Brand Media Partnerships Manager will be responsible for looking after all activity related to media sales that come in from brands and agencies. We must ensure that a high quality of care is provided to clients and that the sales revenue is maximised. This will be achieved through optimising processes, building a database of clients from both existing and new brands and agencies.
Key Responsibilities for this Brand Media Partnerships Manager:
- Deal promptly with all inbound enquiries regarding advertising opportunities at media partners
- Seek out opportunities to upsell and cross sell opportunities to maximise revenue opportunities with the brand team
- Build a database of client leads that can be easily filtered and managed to support outbound marketing activity
- Proactively allocate time each day to conduct outbound activity generating new business opportunities and growing revenue
- Diligently manage all bookings once confirmed to make sure that media partners / SU’s fulfil the media booked on time and to a high standard
- Liaise with media partners to gather evidence and data relating to the performance of media booked
- Communicate fully with finance to ensure all orders are invoiced correctly and promptly
Desired Experience and Skills for this Brand Media Partnerships Manager:
- You will be comfortable working to targets and will be able to confidently negotiate with clients to maximise sales revenue
- Worked in media partnership (not essential but will help)
- You will have worked in a new business environment and demonstrated your ability to work closely with clients in a consultative manner.
- Ideally have an understanding of Students’ Unions and their media - however this is not essential
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM software would be an advantage
If this sounds like the Brand Media Partnerships Manager for you, please apply today quoting ILS006b
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com