Digital Marketing Executive, Braintree -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
A leading and innovative consumer healthcare organisation based in Essex are looking for a marketer with 3 years’ campaign management and digital marketing experience to join their growing team.
They are an award-winning business who are committed to providing the best possible service to their customers and being a warm, welcoming and supportive presence at what can be a challenging time in people’s lives. If you want to work for a business that is a genuine lifeline to people in need and makes a real difference to their day to day lives, then this is a fantastic organisation to join!
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
As Digital Marketing Executive, you would be responsible for the execution of all the organisation’s digital marketing campaigns across a number of channels.
Day to day, your role could involve:
- Designing digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness across online channels, including social media, email marketing and paid ads
- Liaising closely with their external agency partners and managing the agency relationship for the business
- Updating brand websites including landing page designs, content and optimisation
- Devising a social media strategy, regularly creating engaging and informative content and also updating the organisation’s social media policies, as necessary
- Visiting their sites in person for content generation and creation purposes – PLEASE NOTE you MUST be able to drive and have access to your own car for this reason
You – Digital Marketing Executive
For this role, we’re looking for candidates with…
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or campaign management focused role
- Ideally some experience within or knowledge of the healthcare or social care sectors would be an advantage – but is not necessary
- Strong campaign management experience and the ability to work on multiple digital marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Prior experience working closely with external agencies, or experience working in-house at a marketing agency
- A full UK drivers license and access to their own vehicle
Ts & Cs
Ideally located for those living in Essex, their offices are commutable for those living in Braintree, Colchester, Hadleigh, Clacton-on-Sea, Southend, Sudbury, Ipswich, Felixstowe, Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted Mountfitchet, Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Saffron Walden, Brentwood and Billericay.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.