Marketing Executive role in a top UK Accountancy firm. Digital and comms focus. Flexible location across the UK. 6 month FTC with possibility of extension.
Location: The firm have various offices across the UK and offer flexible working (2/3 days a week) The role could be based in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Harrogate or Peterborough.
One of the UK’s top twenty accountancy practices is looking for a Marketing Executive to join its marketing team on a contract basis. This organisation has a solid reputation and strong buy in from the business. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is early in their career and are looking to progress. This is a fixed term contract role for 6 months with a possible extension.
The Marketing Executive’s responsibilities will include:
- Editing and developing articles for the website
- Using the Content Management System to make regular updates to the website
- Developing internal and external newsletters
- Producing analytics and reports for senior management
- Using InDesign to develop marketing collateral such as brochures, digital assets
- Carrying out competitor and market research
Due to the urgency of the role, the firm are open to different candidate levels and can be adaptable with salary, based on experience. Ideally you will have at least 18 months of marketing experience within a professional services or FS environment. You will be knowledge of marketing communications and digital best practices. Ideally candidates will have experience of InDesign, however training can be provided.