London, W11 (hybrid working available)
We’re big group, an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping our clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it’s an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, we always find the big solution.
Now, we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £30,000 - £34,000 per annum DOE
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Cycle to work scheme
- Duvet day
- A welcoming and friendly office environment
- Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
If you have experience as a senior account executive and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity to join our successful, multi award-winning agency and enhance your skills within a brilliant, creative team.
Joining a team committed to creating unique user experiences, you will have the chance to develop your skills and enhance your portfolio, working on exciting projects and reaching as many people as possible.
What’s more, we’re proud to have recently been awarded ‘outstanding company to work for’ by Best Companies. We believe that a healthy work/life balance is key to keeping our people happy, creative and productive and offer an array of great benefits and social events that bring the whole company together.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a range of exciting B2B accounts and clients, with a primary focus on SEO and SEM.
Working closely with an Account Director and the wider support team, you will take the lead on engaging and creative integrated campaigns from initial idea generation all the way through to delivery and report on campaign performance.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop and grow strong client relationships
- Work closely with clients to fully determine campaign briefs and deliverables
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Oversee creative output delivered to clients and ensure all work is to the highest standard
To join us as an Account Manager, you will need:
- Previous agency experience
- Digital experience handling PPC and SEO accounts
- At least two years’ experience in account and or project management
- Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords and SEO tools
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing relationships
- To be passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge
- To be confident managing estimates, budgets, invoicing, timelines and schedules
- The ability to produce briefs and deliver to relevant creative, content, social and digital teams
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word skills
An understanding of social media, web development, video production and media planning would be beneficial to your application, as would a degree.
This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, with occasional evening and weekend working required.
Other organisations may call this Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Manager, Marcoms Executive, or Senior Account Executive.
Webrecruit and Big Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.