Pitch Advisor – interesting strategic, advisory and coaching role working across the whole pursuit cycle in global real estate consultancy. Hybrid working.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and is creating a more sophisticated approach to sales and business development. In this Pitch Manager role, you will be part of the firm’s central pitch team which services all of the service lines. The team not only plays an advisory role on bids but works with the business development team on pursuit management prior to pitch.
This role is focused on:
- Playing an advisory role in developing win strategies;
- Advising on the best approach to delivering the pitch;
- Running dress rehearsals and coaching pitch teams;
- Working on projects to improve pitching best practice and improving win rates;
- Using and championing the firm’s BD platforms and ensuring pitch progress;
- Running bid training.
You will have significant bid management experience gained in professional services. Ideally you will have had some exposure to the real estate or built environment sectors. Experience of coaching on pitch presentations is essential for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 07976 659 170.