Are you enthusiastic about writing engaging content? This is a new permanent role as a Digital Content Specialist based in Portsmouth paying up to £35,000. Excellent training opportunities, 3- 4 days in the office and the rest from home plus benefits and generous holidays.
* From planning to delivery – responsible for all content on website, social media and online channels.
* Manage, process and evaluate data for marketing and communication as required to deliver campaigns across all digital channels working closely with others in the marketing team.
* Proof read and be an expert in editing to create engaging content within the brand guidelines.
* Good understanding of digital analytics and ability to put forward recommendations in attending events, meetings as and when appropriate.
* Minimum of 3-5 years in a digital marketing content role executing digital campaigns and able to write press releases
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proof reading.
* Understanding of developing and fulfilling email campaigns, using online solutions to build email messages (e.g. dotmailer/pardo or similar).
* Experience of successful social media campaigns and/or online community management.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Webinars, podcasts and video.
* Understanding of digital analytics and metrics (eg: Google Analytics), along with tools to manage content delivery (eg: HootSuite).