Traffic Manager, London / Work from Home – Up to £35K dependent on experience
Looking for a friendly, fun agency to be a part of? This agency has everything you are looking for.
They’re a knowledgeable bunch with some great integrated campaigns in the pipeline. As Traffic Manager you’ll be responsible for identifying the resources needed to fulfil some very exciting new projects.
This Traffic Manager will also be responsible for managing a talented pool of staff, contractors and freelancers, to assign the right talent to the right work. They’ll also act as a central point of contact, responding to and resolving scheduling queries and issues to help the Creative Team run efficiently.
This Traffic Manager will be responsible for ensuring our team are provided with the right tools, software, files and briefings for each project. This Traffic Manager will identify any potential causes of delay early, and act to resolve any issues and help team members troubleshoot where necessary.
This Traffic Manager will have the initiative, confidence and persistence to instil best practices in project management, the communication skills to consult stakeholders (both internally and externally) and the time-management skills to juggle multiple projects and prioritise requests for various teams. You will be highly organised, resourceful and accountable.
As Traffic Manager you’ll also be required to lead the weekly scheduling meeting.
This Traffic Manager will:
- Be a highly organised individual, who relishes the challenge of managing a busy team.
- Have an excellent knowledge of digital and design processes.
- Have attention to detail is really exceptional, especially when managing multiple projects.
- Have experience working across different media channels, in particular digital
- The ability to work in a small team
- Have a solid traffic background within a busy creative agency environment.
This Traffic will also have the luxury of benefits such as:
- A generous holiday allowance starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, as well as office closure over Christmas
- A pension plan with employer contributions
- Working from home allowance
- Employee assistance programme to give you support with your wellbeing
- Career development plan and progression opportunities
- A vibrant, friendly and inclusive team culture
If you’re the Traffic Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote SP053f when applying for this Traffic Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/