Marketing Communications Officer, Wembley -
The Company – Marketing Communications Officer
Brand Recruitment have partnered with a highly renowned and national booming organisation in the B2B construction space, who are the leaders in plant hire.
They boast an impressive annual turnover and are regarded as the go-to leaders in education in the space also, family run, about to celebrate a huge milestone!
They’re seeking a Marketing Communications Officer to support the Marketing Manager in implementing the marketing strategy, with a lean towards social media and content.
The Role – Marketing Communications Officer
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing and proofreading content for press releases, blogs, articles, brochures, the website, and social media posts.
- Create organic social media campaigns, monitoring engagement and social listening.
- Support in the production of material collateral and publications.
- Assist with organising and attend events.
Requirements – Marketing Communications Officer
- At least 2 years’ experience from a broad marketing background, covering digital, content and events.
- Be proficient in using WordPress websites and Hootsuite for social media channels.
- Ideally have a degree in marketing or a relevant qualification.
- Come from a B2B background preferably.
Due to the location of the offices in Wembley and some travel being required, you must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Suitable commutable locations include: Wembley, Harrow, Watford, Edgeware, Hayes, Borehamwood, Rickmansworth, Slough, Hatfield, Enfield, St Albans, and wider areas of North London or East Berkshire.
Ts & Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.