Marketing Administrator/Coordinator, Hatfield -
The Company - Marketing Administrator/Coordinator
Our client is a renowned B2B giant in the electrical sector, based in Hatfield. They’re looking for a Marketing Administrator/Coordinator to join their immediate team of 3, with an overall marketing team of circa 15.
The business boasts incredible progression opportunities, a family feel environment despite their scale, training opportunities, and great benefits.
The Role - Marketing Administrator/Coordinator
This position will initially be admin heavy for the first few months, moving to 80% marketing and 20% marketing admin.
Reporting into the Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Processing partner and supplier applications
- Monitoring the partner and marketing inboxes
- Assisting with the move towards to online self-service portal
- Write content for social media channels, blogs, articles and the website
- Create multi-channel campaigns, predominately digital
- Assist with producing marketing literature and collateral
- Assist with maintaining the CRM database
Requirements - Marketing Administrator/Coordinator
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing role, happy to start initially in an admin-heavy position.
- Ideally a degree or relevant marketing qualification.
- Be a team player, with a can-do attitude and keen to learn and progress within marketing.
- Be an excellent communicator, with a good knowledge of Excel and understanding of broad marketing.
Due to the location of the offices and an agile working approach, you’ll be required to attend the offices in Hatfield a minimum of 2 days a week.
This role therefore is commutable from areas such as: Hatfield, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Ware, Hertford, St Albans, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin, Luton, Dunstable and wider areas of Hertfordshire.
Ts & Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.