Junior Marketing Manager, Uttoxeter
Our client is a premium supplier of small, large, temporary, and semi-permanent structures to a range of industries, including sports & leisure.
They are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to join the marketing team within their umbrella company on a permanent, full-time basis.
Our client is looking for someone to lead new business generation initiatives, whilst working closely with the sales team.
Working alongside the Group Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the yearly marketing calendar
- Market research, identify themes and trends impacting the customer base
- Schedule content across social media, email marketing and advertising
- Reporting on campaigns, using email marketing software (e.g. mailchimp)
- Creation of blog content and case studies
- SEO and PPC strategy
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Experience within a B2B environment with a sales focus
- Understanding lead generation, SEO and PPC
- All-round marketer (email, social, content, print, web)
- Strong written communication skills
- A willingness to travel if required (Full Clean Driving License)
This role requires you to have a car due to the location and the need for potential travel between offices. This position is 5 days in their Uttoxeter office (8am – 5pm).
Due to the location of their Uttoxeter based office, this is commutable from those based in Stoke-on-Trent, Burton-upon-Trent, Ashbourne, Derby, Nottingham, Stafford, Walsall and Wolverhampton to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.