RSM are looking for a Senior Designer to join our team (small but beautifully formed) based in the beautiful market town of Olney; who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and a passion for both quality and life.
We are an agency with both pedigree and heritage, and we are referred to as a ‘loveable speed boat’ - performance, versatile and fun!
Trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; PlayStation, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Sony to name a few household names.
Turnover in excess of £55 million, award-wining, and quite simply deliver what we promise, when we promise it, with a focus on both quality and results.
As part of a small close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where passion/quality is key.Position
: Senior DesignerLocation
: Olney, MK46 4BAJob type
: Full-Time, PermanentSalary
: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus structureAbout the role:
Working with authority and professionalism, ensuring the high quality of design work; digital and print.
Developing an agency’s design capability through leadership and inventive concepts, the aim is to deliver exceptional integrated campaigns. A deep understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is essential.Responsibilities:
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Forging and executing engaging creative concepts
- Generating creative concepts and selling them into clients
- Maintaining high standards and enhancing the agency’s strong-reputation
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of all creativity
- Significant industry experience (min. 4 years)
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- Pride and passion in your work, and professional personal development
- The ability to think creatively and deliver strong concepts
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong attention-to-detail
You must live within a 45-minute commute of MK46 4BA for a suitable work/life balance.
If you want to work somewhere, where you can make the role your own, get reward for your efforts, and like to have fun – come on board!
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY’S – THANK YOU
You may have experience of the following: Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, Photoshop, Illustrator, Digital Designer, In-Design, Website Designer, Graphic Design, Media Designer, Creative Artworker, In Design, Adobe, Photo Editing, Artworker, Creative Designer, Visual Communication, etc.
Ref: 103 268