At HealthTrust Europe (HTE), we have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our thriving organisation. At HTE you can make a difference within your role, take pride in the impact of your work and be part of a team that is taking the company into a new and exciting era.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will deliver creative and digital expressions of HealthTrust Europe (including CoreTrust) and related products and services across all digital platforms. You will support the delivery of a unique brand identity and marketing messages to increase brand awareness, promote our unique business model and support customer acquisition and retention.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
(including but not limited to)
• Translate marketing strategies and creative briefs into clear, concise, and impactful creative assets that connect across all digital platforms.
• Understand the needs of each business division and tailor digital marketing strategies through collaborative working.
• Manage content marketing, SEO (keyword, image optimization etc.), PPC, social media, email and affiliate marketing across all Digital Marketing channels (all public sites, member portals).
• Continuously optimise the websites through SEO strategies, tactics and related activities to improve natural search rankings.
• Produce creative elements to promote HealthTrust Europe and a portfolio of digital services (e.g. Catalog360) which can be used across all internal and external communication channels.
• Design and build website landing pages to support campaigns (WordPress).
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
• Develop marketing automation campaign strategies to support regional events, conferences and tradeshows, identifying functionality needs and technology solutions.
• Manage the intranet site and support internal communication channels (Hypersign, Microsoft Teams).
• Champion the use of Pardot and Salesforce CRM, creating bespoke workflows to pro-actively capture data and demonstrate ROI.
• Support lead generation programs to create a sales pipeline for all business lines.
• Create lead generation campaigns through preparing online communications, newsletters and promotional emails and organising distribution.
• Direct all data collection and contact list management services to support corporate marketing needs.
• Establish marketing analytics framework to track the effectiveness of all websites, email marketing and campaigns.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• Prepare updates and reports on key measures, providing insight to customer behavior.
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
• Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the organisation.
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in creative content writing
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Proven ability to instill and manage visual consistency from brand/campaigns across all platforms
• Excellent creative presentation skills with the ability to articulate and present concepts to senior management
• Experienced in website design and build and use of WordPress CMS
• Strong attention to detail (both visual and written)
• Thorough familiarity with Windows/Mac OS and working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 / OneDrive
• Working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and Acrobat Pro
• Knowledge of workflow software and project management tools
• Knowledge of video production / films, digital marketing, mobile, and social media marketing and communication
• Creating and maintaining project flow charts and be able to interpret different data sources and present insights relevant to our business areas
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field would be preferred.
About HealthTrust Europe:
HealthTrust Europe has been owned and operated by HCA Healthcare since 2011. Headquartered in Edgbaston, Birmingham, we operate nationally as a platform connecting our healthcare provider and supplier communities to improve healthcare.
We offer solutions to manage spend effectively and improve performance, working with both public and private healthcare providers to optimise the use of products and services to identify cost saving opportunities. We leverage our experience, scale and innovation to negotiate best value public and private sector contracts for healthcare providers.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Specialist, Executive, Social Media, SEO, SEM, PPC, Marketing Analytics, etc.
Ref: 103 204